TERMS AND CONDITIONS
E-COMMERCE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to revise and amend the Website, our disclaimers, and the Conditions at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether we have changed these Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are FKBC Limited whose trading name is Fit Kit Bodycare, a company registered in England and Wales under number 10455133 whose registered office is at WE Hub, Redbourne Avenue, London, N3 2BS.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out on the Website, catalogues, brochures, or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Personal information and Registration
15. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password.
16. By registering on the Website, you undertake:
That all the details you provide to us for the purpose of registering on the Website and purchasing the Goods are true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects
To notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided on registration or to your personal information
That you are over 18
To only use the Website using your own username and password
You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password
To make every effort to keep your password safe
Not to disclose your password to anyone
To change your password immediately upon discovering that it has been compromised
To neither transfer or sell your username or password to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than you to use them
18. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
19. We reserve the right to terminate an agreement formed with you pursuant to clause 9 below and to suspend or terminate your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
You fail to make any payment to us when due
You breach these Conditions (repeatedly or otherwise)
You are impersonating any other person or entity
When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website
basis of sale
20. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
21. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
22. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
23. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
24. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
price and payment
25. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
26. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
27. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
28. By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your debit/credit card account or electronic payment account as provided on the order form.
29. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of the Goods to you.
30. When you pay for your order by card, we carry out certain checks which include obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
31. By accepting these Conditions, you:
Undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Goods are correct and that the payment card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods ordered
Undertake that any and all Goods ordered by you are for your own private or domestic use only and not for resale
Authorise us to transmit the payment and delivery information provided by you during the order process (included any updated information) for the purpose of obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card and for other security reasons, such as fraud prevention
We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Website.
37. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
38. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
39. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
40. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
41. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
42. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
43. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
44. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
45. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
46. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check our Website for the last date of delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
risk and title
47. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
48. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
withdrawal, returns and cancellation
49. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
50. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. foodstuffs, beverages, or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
b. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
c. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
51. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
right to cancel
52. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
53. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (i.e. subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
54. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
55. You can also electronically fill in and submit a Model Cancellation Form (please find this at the end of these Terms and Conditions) or any other clear written statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website . If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (e.g. by email) without delay.
56. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
57. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
deduction for goods supplied
58. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e. handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: e.g. it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
timing of reimbursement
59. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
60. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
61. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
62. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Fit Kit Bodycare Returns, Wireless Hill, Industrial Estate, South Luffenham, Oakham LE15 8NF without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
63. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
damaged, faulty, or wrongly delivered goods
64. We will offer you a refund of the full purchase price, including the cost of delivery for sending the goods to you, and the cost of returning the Goods to us, provided that you return the Goods to us and the conditions set out in the 'Incorrectly priced or described Goods' paragraph are met. We must also be reasonably satisfied that:
the Goods have not suffered damage after delivery;
the Goods have not been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions; and
the problem is not due to normal wear and tear.
65. In addition, the Goods in terms of which you are claiming a refund must have:
been damaged on delivery;
been delivered in a faulty condition;
developed a fault within 30 of delivery; or
have been delivered to you in error.
66. Alternatively, at your option, instead of a refund (and subject to returning the Goods as required under this clause) we will replace the Goods with the same or a similar product (subject to stock availability).
67. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case, if you request a replacement, we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement, you can return the Goods to us.
68. In order to claim a refund or replacement item please send us a cancellation notice as soon as you become aware of a problem and no later than 30 working days after receipt or the fault developing by email to . Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods, a brief description of the problem, fault or damage and your order reference number.
69. Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then immediately return the Goods to us. We reserve the right, at our option, to collect the Goods from you. If we wish to collect the Goods, we will notify you of when they will be collected by us.
incorrectly priced or described goods
70. Whilst we try and ensure that all the information on our Website is accurate, errors may occur. In the unlikely event that the price and/or description of an item listed on the Website has been incorrectly advertised, we will not be under any obligation to sell or provide those Goods to you.
71. If we discover the error before sending you a Confirmation Notice we will at our discretion, either reject your order and notify you of such rejection, or inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description. If we give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description but either cannot contact you or do not receive your response within 14 days of sending you notification (whether or not you receive it), we will reject your order.
72. If we discover the error after sending you a Confirmation Notice we may, at our discretion and without incurring any liability to you, cancel the Contract provided that the error is, in our reasonable opinion, obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you. We will notify if we cancel the Contract.
73. If your order is cancelled or rejected and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund.
74. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
75. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
be of satisfactory quality;
be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
conform to their description.
76. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
successors and our sub-contractors
77. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
78. We shall have no liability for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, events, omissions, failures or accidents that are outside of our control ('Force Majeure'), which, without limitation, include:
Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action
Shortages of labour, fuel, power, raw materials
Late, defective performance or non-performance by suppliers
Private or public telecommunication, computer network failures or breakdown of equipment
Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions.
Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government
Other causes, beyond our reasonable control
79. Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the event of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to minimise any delay caused by Force Majeure or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure event. We shall promptly notify you of any Force Majeure event giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
80. Where the period of non-performance or delay in relation to any event of Force Majeure exceeds 30 days from the date of notice to you of the event of Force Majeure, either you or us may, by written notice to the other, terminate the Contract with immediate effect upon service.
81. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
83. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
84. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
85. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
86. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
87. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
88. The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
89. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
90. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
91. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Model Cancellation Form
To: FKBC Limited WE Hub, Redbourne Avenue London N3 2BS
Email address: email@example.com
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received).
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and FKBC Limited, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by FKBC Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to FKBC Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of FKBC Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display, and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of FKBC Limited.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify FKBC Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
password and security
11. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
12. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
links to other websites
13. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of FKBC Limited or that of our affiliates.
14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
availability of the website and disclaimers
17. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that FKBC Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. FKBC Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
18. Whilst FKBC Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
19. FKBC Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
20. FKBC Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FKBC Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
28. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
fkbc limited details
31. FKBC Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10455133 whose registered address is WE Hub, Redbourne Avenue, London, N3 2BS and it operates the Website www.fitkitbodycare.com. The registered VAT number is 255299866. You can contact FKBC Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.